Sunday, 13 April 2014

The New Blog and Letterboxd!

Johnny Depp in Ed Wood.
Ahhh, back to blogging again! In 2011 I started a blog, and for the following 1 1/2 years I wrote reviews there and then I stopped. I joined letterboxd last summer, and now I would like to have my own blog again but this time things will be neater. Well, I would like to say thanks for stopping by my blog, and hope you enjoy future posts and lists I do.


I intend to write mostly on film but the odd time I would like to write about TV. In addition, I want to interact with the film community, so discussions can be held and make the blogging experience more fun! I will do things like guest writers and whatever else I come up with in the future. 

For the time being, visit my letterboxd, where I have plenty of reviews and lists. Letterboxd is a movie community website where you can rate films, put them in lists and make watchlists. Its really fun and thriving! Some of these I will be putting on here too. Enjoy hearing from all of you in the future. Thanks again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms