Thursday, 22 May 2014

Japanese Cinema Marathon: Summer Marathon 3#

The Hidden Fortress
To explore more of Akira Kurosawa's films I thought I would begin to look at more Japanese films, both old and new.  Yoshiro Ozu and Masaki Kobayashi are two directors who are new to me and I look forward to seeing their films. Below, is a link to where I will be reviewing the films, and the list of films in this marathon.

Start Date: 23rd May 2014
End Date: 10th June 2014

Films will be reviewed at letterboxd.


  1. Yojimbo (re-watch)
  2. Rashomon (re-watch)
  3. Seven Samurai (re-watch)
  4. The Hidden Fortress
  5. Godzilla
  6. Sanjuro
  7. Ran
  8. High and Low
  9. Red Beard
  10. 13 Assassins
  11. Harakiri
  12. Dark Water
  13. Tokyo Story
  14. A Page of Madness
  15. Sansho the Bailiff
This should turn out to be fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms